2018 La Jolla Writers Conference RegistrationConference registration is limited to the first 200 attendees, so register early for 2017! 2018 La Jolla Writer’s Conference October 26-28, 2018 Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine
$295: Early Bird Full Conference Registration Fee includes the following:
- Access to all workshop & lecture classes.
- Friday Night Cocktail Reception & Keynote Address
- Saturday Night Cocktail Hour & Author Signing
- Saturday Evening Dinner & Keynote Address
- Lodging not included! registration form to 760-448-1127 or mail to La Jolla Writer’s Conference, PO Box 178122, San Diego, CA 92177.
- Complimentary copy of the 2017 conference recordings!
There are 3 ways to register for the 2017 LJWC:
- Mail in a printable registration form. (CLICK HERE)
- Fax in a printable registration form. (CLICK HERE)
- Register online below.
FULL CONFERENCE ONLINE REGISTRATION: (Please select your meal preferences and click “add to cart”)
SINGLE DAY CONFERENCE REGISTRATION: Single day conference registration will open in the spring of 2018, as space permits. (Reminder: we limit enrollment to the first 200 attendees.)
PRIVATE READ & CRITIQUE REGISTRATION: Registration for private read will open up in the spring of 2018. If you register for the conference now, you will be notified ahead of time when you can start signing up to meet privately with faculty.
Terms & Conditions of Registration
- By submitting the registration you agree to pay the amount stated on your registration form.
- You understand that no registration is guaranteed until you have received an e-mail confirmation from La Jolla Writer’s Conference. Confirmation will be sent via e-mail by conference staff upon successful processing of the transaction.
- Registration fee for the La Jolla Writer’s Conference does not include lodging. Lodging is available at a discounted rate for conference attendees.
- Manuscripts for the Private Read & Critiques must be received by us, in accordance with the stated parameters, no later than October 1, 2018. No Refunds for the Private Read & Critiques will be given after October 1, 2018.
- Only paid conference attendees can participate in any of the conference events including, but not limited to, classes, lectures, workshops, receptions, meals, & keynotes.
- This is a specially discounted registration special that includes the 2017 LJWC Recordings ($125 value.) As such, this registration special is non-refundable.
- While we will make every effort to keep the information provided to you as accurate as possible, all information, including but not limited to classes, class schedules, and faculty, is subject to change.
Please feel free to contact us with any question you may have at (858) 467-1978